Home

Planet Wandern sinken lammps create box Ballon Kinn Jogger

6. How-to discussions This section describes how to perform common tasks  using LAMMPS. 6.1 Restarting a simulation 6.2 2d simulations 6.3 CHARMM,  AMBER, and DREIDING force fields 6.4 Running multiple simulations from one  input script 6.5 Multi ...
6. How-to discussions This section describes how to perform common tasks using LAMMPS. 6.1 Restarting a simulation 6.2 2d simulations 6.3 CHARMM, AMBER, and DREIDING force fields 6.4 Running multiple simulations from one input script 6.5 Multi ...

LAMMPS trajectories into QuantumATK | QuantumATK S-2021.06 Documentation
LAMMPS trajectories into QuantumATK | QuantumATK S-2021.06 Documentation

Lattice Parameter Calculation - LAMMPS Tube
Lattice Parameter Calculation - LAMMPS Tube

A Quick Tour of LAMMPS
A Quick Tour of LAMMPS

How to calculate the force added on a piece of piston to push water flow  through nanoporous graphene membrane at a constant pressure in LAMMPS?
How to calculate the force added on a piece of piston to push water flow through nanoporous graphene membrane at a constant pressure in LAMMPS?

LAMMPS Users Manual | Manualzz
LAMMPS Users Manual | Manualzz

Nanocutting (atoms flying out) - LAMMPS General Discussion - Materials  Science Community Discourse
Nanocutting (atoms flying out) - LAMMPS General Discussion - Materials Science Community Discourse

LAMMPS Help3 - EVOCD
LAMMPS Help3 - EVOCD

dump image command — LAMMPS documentation
dump image command — LAMMPS documentation

I tried simulating ionic liquids using LAMMPS, but found that the atoms  gets dispersed with development of time. What must be wrong in the  simulation?
I tried simulating ionic liquids using LAMMPS, but found that the atoms gets dispersed with development of time. What must be wrong in the simulation?

lammps-users] Creating Groove in the Simulation box - LAMMPS Mailing List  Mirror - Materials Science Community Discourse
lammps-users] Creating Groove in the Simulation box - LAMMPS Mailing List Mirror - Materials Science Community Discourse

LAMMPS script pro — OVITO User Manual 3.6.0 documentation
LAMMPS script pro — OVITO User Manual 3.6.0 documentation

LAMMPS input for water - Avogadro
LAMMPS input for water - Avogadro

balance command — LAMMPS documentation
balance command — LAMMPS documentation

lammps-users] positions on the surface of the cylinder using set command -  LAMMPS Mailing List Mirror - Materials Science Community Discourse
lammps-users] positions on the surface of the cylinder using set command - LAMMPS Mailing List Mirror - Materials Science Community Discourse

Breaking a bond with RETIS and LAMMPS — PyRETIS
Breaking a bond with RETIS and LAMMPS — PyRETIS

Nanowire Deformation Simulation - LAMMPS Tube
Nanowire Deformation Simulation - LAMMPS Tube

A brief survey of the LAMMPS particle simulation
A brief survey of the LAMMPS particle simulation

How to conduct tensile simulation of a two_layer structure using lammps?
How to conduct tensile simulation of a two_layer structure using lammps?

LAMMPS code that I wrote not behaving as expected. Some issue with the  group & region commands - Matter Modeling Stack Exchange
LAMMPS code that I wrote not behaving as expected. Some issue with the group & region commands - Matter Modeling Stack Exchange

LAMMPS demos
LAMMPS demos

Re: [lammps-users] Maybe a Bug in "fix rigid" command!
Re: [lammps-users] Maybe a Bug in "fix rigid" command!

Graphene LAMMPS Simulation

Moltemplate Examples
Moltemplate Examples

Nanoconfined electrolyte
Nanoconfined electrolyte

How can I create MoS2 data file for Lammps using Atomsk (number of atoms  2000)?
How can I create MoS2 data file for Lammps using Atomsk (number of atoms 2000)?

LAMMPS / [lammps-users] Graphene sheet moving in Simulation box
LAMMPS / [lammps-users] Graphene sheet moving in Simulation box

How to make some of the atoms in a Molecular dynamics simulation box  immobile in lammps ?
How to make some of the atoms in a Molecular dynamics simulation box immobile in lammps ?